Specifications Portable Recorder Number of Tracks 4 Max Sample Rate/Resolution 96 kHz / 24-Bit Microphone Built-In Cardioid Conde...View full details
Specifications Portable Recorder Number of Tracks WAV:10 (8 Inputs + Stereo Mix)MP3:2 Max Sample Rate/Resolution 192 kHz / 24-Bit M...View full details
- Sennheiser EK 100 G4 Wireless Camera-Mount Receiver (SEEK100G4A)
- Sennheiser SK 100 G4 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter (SESK100G4A)
- Sennheiser ME 2-II Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone (SEME2II)
- Sennheiser CA2 Shoemount Adapter for EW Series Camera Mountable Receivers (SECA2)
- Sennheiser CL-100 1/8"-Male Mini Jack to XLR-Male Connector Cable for Sennheiser EK100 Receiver (SECL100)
- Sennheiser CL1 3.5mm to 3.5mm Output Cable for EW Series Camera-Mount Receiver (SECL1)
The Sennheiser EW 112P G4 camera-mount wireless lavalier microphone system features the proven combination of reliability, flexible control, and broadcast-quality sound that has made the EW Series an industry standard for videographers, journalists, and content creators all over the world.
The EW 112P G4 gives you the tools to adapt and meet the wireless challenges that inevitably arise on set. The frequency scan function automatically searches for the cleanest frequency at your location, while the adjustable input sensitivity on the transmitter accommodates mic levels ranging from booming voices to quiet speech, and even line-level audio.
The system includes the improved ME 2-II omnidirectional lavalier mic, a bodypack transmitter, and a camera-mount receiver. It connects to a camcorder or a DSLR/mirrorless camera to capture crisp-sounding speech or dialog for projects ranging from documentaries to wedding videos, corporate spots, and hands-free interviews.
The EW 112P G4 is backward-compatible with previous evolution systems, giving you the ability to mix and match G4/G3/G2/G1 receivers or bodypack, handheld, and plug-on transmitters. It is also compatible with EW 500 systems.