Specifications Imaging Lens Mount Micro Four Thirds Camera Format Micro Four Thirds (2x Crop Factor) Pixels Actual: 21.77 Megapix...View full details
Specifications Imaging Lens Mount Micro Four Thirds Camera Format Micro Four Thirds (2x Crop Factor) Pixels Actual: 11.93 Megapix...View full details
Specifications Image Sensor Image Sensor Size 18.96 x 10 mm (4/3") Sensor Type CMOS Shutter Type Rolling Shutter ISO 100 to...View full details
- Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. (MFT) Lens (PA126028LDGF)
- Lens Front Cap
- Lens Rear Cap
- B+W 62mm Protective Filter (FL-62)
- 62mm Lens Hood (LH-62)
- Lens Pouch (MR-LP)
The Panasonic Lumix G Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4 ASPH Power OIS Lens covers a versatile range in a compact form factor suitable for portable Micro Four Thirds setups. It meets the strict quality standards set by Leica, with a sophisticated design, brilliant clarity, high contrast and no distortions.
Wide-Angle to Short Telephoto
Spanning a useful wide-angle to short telephoto range, the 12-60mm f/2.8-4 Lens provides a field of view range equivalent to a 24-120mm zoom designed for Micro Four Thirds cameras.
Designed in collaboration with Leica, this versatile lens utilizes four aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements to minimize chromatic and spherical aberrations and various distortions in order to produce a high degree of clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy. Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
Linear Autofocus Motor
The lens also makes use of a linear motor that delivers fast precise, smooth and near-silent AF performance to benefit both stills and video applications.
POWER Optical Image Stabilization mechanism minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting and also supports the Dual I.S. function for increased stabilization performance.
The durable metal body of the lens renders it splash, dust, and freeze proof to suit its use in trying environmental conditions.
Movri Canada, providing the mail-delivery system, is set out to make the gear available at more affordable prices through online rentals.
- Panasonic Lumix G Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-60mm f/2.8-4 ASPH Power OIS Lens is compatible with Micro Four Thirds mount cameras. It is notcompatible with Four Thirds mount cameras. The focal length equivalent in 35mm format is 24-120mm.
- There is no aperture ring on this lens. The aperture is controlled by the camera. Your camera must be equipped with an "active" Micro Four Thirds mount to control the aperture. Most recent Micro Four Thirds mount cameras are active. An exception is the Blackmagic Cinema Camera for Micro 4/3 Mount, which has a passive MFT mount.
- The lens is notcompatible with 1.4X or 2.0X EC Olympus extenders. Those extenders are for Four Thirds mount only and this is a Micro Four Thirds mount lens.
- This lens is ideal for event shooting and traveling – particularly when wanting to capture both video and stills.