- Nikon PC-E Micro-NIKKOR 45mm f2.8D ED Tilt-Shift Lens (NI4528NED)
- Lens Front Cap
- Lens Rear Cap
- B+W 77mm Protective Filter (FL-77)
- 77mm Lens Hood (LH-77)
- Lens Pouch (MR-LP)
The Nikon 45mm f/2.8D ED PC-E Tilt-Shift Lens is an incredibly sharp tilt-shift lens. It is a special purpose lens that allows one to tilt and to shift the lens to mimic the movements of large format cameras for serious landscape, studio, tabletop, and architectural photography.
This lens features a sophisticated optical design that includes one extra-low dispersion element to control color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity. Both Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have been applied to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast in strong lighting conditions. Close Range Correction also helps to ensure consistent image quality throughout the focusing range, from a minimum focusing distance of 9.8" to infinity. Additionally, the maximum magnification of 1:2 is ideal for photographing close-up subjects.
Total Perspective Control
The tilt-shift function on this 45mm f/2.8 lens allows adjustment of the focal plane by an angle of +/-8.5º and parallel shift of the optical axis by +/-11.5mm. Both tilt and shift can be engaged singly and in combination. The most common use of the shift function is to correct convergence while the tilt function is commonly associated with "miniature" appearing images. You can also use this lens without tilting or shifting as a "normal view" lens (but note that there is no autofocus function). Additionally, 90° rotation is possible left and right, with stops at 30° intervals allowing complete perspective control.
Movri Canada, providing the mail-delivery system, is set out to make the gear available at more affordable prices through online rentals.
- The Nikon 45mm f/2.8D ED PC-E Tilt-Shift Lens is compatible with Nikon F mount cameras in both full frame and crop frame sensors. The focal length equivalent on crop frame sensors is 67.5mm.
- This lens is perfect for fine art, street photography, commercial work, nature photography and architecture.
- It is not compatible with 2X and 1.4X Nikon teleconverters.
- This is a tilt-shift lens and does not have any autofocus. This lens can be shot as a standard 45mm "normal view" lens or shifted in any angle desired and remain parallel to the sensor. Tilting allows you to tilt the lens instead of moving the lens around in a flat plane parallel to the sensor.