- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED Lens (NI102435G)
- Lens Front Cap
- Lens Rear Cap
- B+W 77mm Protective Filter (FL-77)
- 77mm Lens Hood (LH-77)
- Lens Pouch (MR-LP)
Covering ultra-wide to wide-angle, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED from Nikon is a 15-36mm-equivalent crop-sensor DX-format lens well-suited for landscape, cityscape, interior, and architectural photography.
Very Wide Angle of View
The Nikon 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX ED Lens is a wide angle zoom with quiet AF and superior sharpness. It is similar in design to the Nikon 12-24mm f/4G AF-S DX IF-ED but provides a little extra width for shooting in extra tight spaces. It offers an extremely wide 110° angle of view.
High Quality Optics
The optical design uses three aspherical elements & two extra-low dispersion elements to greatly reduce spherical & chromatic aberrations, distortion and color fringing in order to realize sharp imager with accurate rendering and greater clarity. A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions. Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
Silent Wave Motor
Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override to benefit both stills and video applications. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds. You can use polarizers and other filters, and it has a ten-inch minimum focusing distance.
Movri Canada, providing the mail-delivery system, is set out to make the gear available at more affordable prices through online rentals.
- Nikon 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX ED is a wide-angle zoom designed for DX-format sensors, this 10-24mm lens produces a 15-36mm equivalent focal length range.
- It is not recommended for full frame sensor cameras unless they have a crop mode.
- At 10mm, the Nikon 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G DX offers an extremely wide 110° angle of view.
- This lens is ideal for shooting landscapes, interior, architectural, vistas, and events where crowds and the environment need to be photographed.