- FUJIFILM XF 56mm f/1.2 R Lens (FU5612)
- B+W 62mm Protective Filter (FL-62)
- 62mm Lens Hood (LH-62)
- Lens Front Cap
- Lens Rear Cap
- Lens Pouch (MR-LP)
Perfect for portraiture, The Fuji XF 56mm f/1.2 R is an 85mm-equivalent prime distinguished by its exceedingly fast f/1.2 maximum aperture for Fuji X-mount cameras.
Fast Portrait Lens
The Fuji XF 56mm f/1.2 R is a short telephoto portrait lens that produces evenly-distributed light from the center to the edge of the frame. It retains excellent contrast and high resolution with little fall-off or distortion toward the edges. Its fast f/1.2 aperture excels in low-light conditions and also offers notable control over depth of field for using selective focus techniques.
A stepping AF motor as well as an internal focusing system ensures quiet, smooth, and precise focusing capabilities that are ideal for both still and video shooting.
High-Quality Optics & Build
The optical design employs one double-sided aspherical element and two extra-low dispersion elements that limits distortion, spherical & chromatic aberrations in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering. Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in bright and backlit conditions. Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques. The metal barrel gives this lens a solid, sturdy feel.
Movri Canada, providing the mail-delivery system, is set out to make the gear available at more affordable prices through online rentals.
- Prime portrait-length, FUJIFILM XF 56mm f/1.2 R lens is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides an 85mm equivalent focal length.
- This lens is ideal for portrait shooting and for video.
- When used with an X-series camera that features a Lens Modulation Optimizer (LMO) function, the lens' performance is enhanced to deliver consistent illumination and sharpness throughout the aperture range.
- Like many other XF lenses, the XF 56mm f/1.2 features manual aperture and focus rings.