Specifications Modifier Type Dome Included - Gary Fong Lightsphere Universal Inverted Dome Starter Kit (GALSUS) - Gary Fong Lightsphere U...View full details
Specifications Meter Type AmbientCineFlash Spot Metering 5° Spot (Optional Attachment) Flash Metering CordlessRadio Metering ...View full details
- Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT (CA600EX2)
- SBA-E3 Diffuser (SBA-E3)
- SCF-E30R1 Color Filter (SCF-E30R1)
- SCF-E30R2 Color Filter (SCF-E30R2)
- Flash Stand (CA600EX2-FS)
- Flash Pouch (CA600EX2-FP)
The Speedlite 600EX II-RT delivers impressive power, responsive performance and advanced, wireless communication for those who demand the very best in flash photography.
Shoot Faster and For Longer
The Speedlite 600EX II-RT delivers an uncompromising performance up to 2.0x faster than its predecessor. It performs at a phenomenal speed, and reliably at that - new Quick Flash settings and a flash-readiness indicator help ensure priority shutter operation, even when the flash isn't fully recharged. It's also built for fast, convenient use virtually anywhere for any situation, with improved combination button and dial controls.
Built-in 2.4 Ghz Radio Receiver
Unchanged from its predecessor, the 600EX II-RT gives you wireless triggering of 600EX-RT, 430EX III-RT, and other 600EX II-RT flashes. The two-way 2.4 GHz radio system provides added reliability and a range up to 98.4' without line-of-sight. There’s also an optical pulse triggering method for when you’re working with older-generation flashes.
Output and Operation
A revamped flash control algorithm with a redesigned Quick Flash function helps to minimize unfired flashes for more reliable, continuous operation. With the exception of continuous-flash firing, the output also remains unchanged from the 600EX-RT. You still have a 24-200mm (full-frame equivalent) zoom range, 14mm wide panel, and flash output of GN:197’ @ ISO 100/200mm.
The unit can tilt from -7 to +90° and rotate 180° either left or right for complete bounce capabilities. There is also an improved indication of flash-readiness of both master and slave on the master flash’s display panel. The flash is powered via four AA batteries or an external battery pack like the Canon CP E4N. On the back of the 600EX II-RT is a backlit dot-matrix LCD panel that displays the status and allows users to easily access and change settings.
The flash is durable with a redesigned contact construction and improved dust and water resistant sealing. This dust- and drip-proof structure provides a new level of performance and reliability for professional photographers.
Other Notable Features
Other capabilities of the 600EX II-RT include a stroboscopic mode as well as high-speed, first and second curtain sync settings for more control over your image's final look. The rated recycle time is 0.1-5.5 seconds, but can be sped up to 0.1-3.3 seconds in Quick Flash mode. Supporting both radio and optical communication, it also comes bundled with a bounce adaptor and colour filters.
- The Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT flash can be used with EOS cameras.
- It is compatible with Pocket Wizards transceiver, Motor cord & ST-E3 Speedlite Transmitter.
- This flash is ideal for portrait, wedding photographers and travel photographers who need to create the biggest light possible from a very small unit.
- It requires 4 AA batteries to operate.
- This flash is notrecommended for use with lenses wider than 28mm on full frame cameras (or wider than 18mm on crop frame cameras). Use of this flash with ultrawide lenses may result in unwanted shadows.