Specifications Amp-Hours 1865 mAh Chemistry Lithium-Ion Output Voltage 7.2 VDC Dimensions (W x H x D) 2.2 x 0.8 x 1.5" / ...View full details
- Canon LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack (LC-E6-CR)
The Canon LC-E6 Charger is designed for LP-E6 battery pack, which powers various Canon Digital SLR cameras. This unit can be used to charge a battery for these cameras from a standard electrical outlet. The charger operates on 100-240VAC power for worldwide use. Its 2-prong US plug goes directly into a wall outlet, so no power cord is required.
It’s Canon’s standard-issue charger for:
- Canon 5D Mark IV and its BG-E20 Battery Grip
- Canon 5D Mark III / 5DS / 5DS R and their BG-E11 Battery Grip
- Canon 6D Mark II and its BG-E21 Battery Grip
- Canon 80D and its BG-E14 Battery Grip
- Canon 5D Mark II and its BG-E6 Battery Grip
- Canon 6D and its BG-E13 Battery Grip
- Canon 7D Mark II and its BG-E16 Battery Grip
- Canon 7D and its BG-E7 Battery Grip
- Canon 90D
- Canon XC15 / XC10
Power Read Out Displays
The Canon LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack utilizes power read out displays on the charger so you can monitor the charging progress of your battery. This is especially useful when using multiple batteries as you can switch out your battery packs to provide a smooth and fully charged workflow.
When creating content, you don't want to use up your daylight waiting around for batteries to charge. With the Canon LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack, you'll be able to keep tabs on your battery life and power your shoot with ease.