Specifications Materia Nylon, Polyurethane, Tricot Type of Closure Cinch, Strap Maximum Lens Diameter 5.5" / 14.0 cm Shoe-Mount Flash Comp...View full details
- Canon CN-E 70-200mm T4.4 Compact-Servo Cine Zoom Lens (EF Mount) (CAE70200EF)
- Lens Pouch (MR-LP)
The Canon CN-E 70-200mm T4.4 compact-servo lens combines the functionality of Canon's EF lenses with the features and performance of their CN-E lineup. Measuring 7.2" long and weighing only 2.76lb, the lens presents itself as a compact, lightweight option for outstanding mobility & suitable for video productions large and small.
Super 35 Sensor Coverage
The Canon CN-E 70-200mm T4.4 Compact-Servo EF Mount Lens is parfocal in both manual and autofocus modes so you can maintain focus even while changing focal lengths. The lens is designed specifically for image sensors measuring 26.2 × 13.8mm and smaller. It is perfect for EF-mount cameras featuring Super 35 or APS-C sized sensors and offering a focal length roughly equivalent to 112-320mm. A constant T4.4 maximum aperture is available across the entire zoom range.
The Compact Servo brings autofocus capability to a Canon Cinema lens. It is optimized to work with the C300 Mark II, C100 Mark II EF, C200 and C700, taking full advantage of each of the camera’s dual-pixel autofocus technology.
The 70-200mm features cinema-grade optics that include parfocal design to maintain focus during zoom, minimized breathing, and color-matching accuracy to current CN-E lenses. A rounded 9-blade aperture makes for pleasing bokeh. The lens’s high optical performance is suitable for 4K and HDR-compatible image capture.
The 70–200mm T4.4 EF lens can be used interchangeably with other Canon Cinema lenses during the same production since both have the same warm, cine-look color characteristics — making it easier to maintain consistent color when multiple lenses are used.
Canon has equipped the 70-200mm with a servo drive unit compatible with industry-standard lens controllers for full zoom, focus, and iris control with power being supplied by the camera.
ZSG-C10 Zoom Grip
You can outfit the lens with the ZSG-C10 Control Grip for ENG-style lens control. This grip offers rocker control over zoom, as well as buttons for one-shot auto focus, and recording start-stop. Power is provided to the grip from compatible cameras via the EF mount. For non-servo zoom control, the lens features cine-standard 0.8 mod gears, as well as a rubberized grip on the focus ring enabling comfortable manual operation.
Movri Canada, providing the mail-delivery system, is set out to make the gear available at more affordable prices through online rentals.
- The Canon CN-E 70-200mm T4.4 compact-servo lens is designed for use with EF-mount cameras featuring Super 35 or APS-C sized sensors. The lens covers an incredibly useful 112-320mm focal range.
- This lens has enhanced compatibility with canon's cinema line of cameras, including the C300 Mark II and C100 Mark II EF, C200, and C700
- Continuous AF, One-Shot AF, Focus Guides, Remote Control of Zoom/Focus/Iris, and other features not available when paired with non-cinema EF mount cameras.
- It is compatible with optional Canon EF 1.4x III and EF 2x extenders to expand the focal range.
- It is compatible with the Canon ZSG-C10 Compact-Servo Zoom Grip.
- The lens is compatible with broadcast-style servo lens controllers ZSD-300D, FPD-400D.
- It is ideal for cine-style shooting & variety of video productions large and small.
- Click-less, continuous iris can be controlled with an optional servo unit or third-party F/I/Z system.